
Liam's 1st Birthday Race Car Cake
I just realized now that I’ve been making Liam’s birthday cake every year. For his first birthday I made a cars themed cake and for this year a Mickey Mouse themed cake. Liam love Mickey Mouse and you would find him quietly seated in front of the TV whenever the famous Disney character is on.
This is just a simple cake using basic shapes. I used a circle cookie, flower and little bird cutters. I kept asking Vierte for approval if the cake looked nice and he would make a comments like "Ma put more here and here" and of course I obliged. When I told him I'm done he proudly declared "You did a good job Mama!"
Chocolate Cupcakes with poured fondant.
I made poured fondant by mixing water and left over fondant from the cake, melt it inside the microwave for 20 seconds. Initially planned to fill the cupcakes with chocolate ganache but was press for time since I had to bathe Vierte, prepare our clothes, and clean the house.
Over the weekend Coy and I realized that Vierte really is not a baby anymore (but I do insist that he still is). He actively joins party games without any help from us and interacts with other kids. He use to be so shy and would always stay beside us.
[caption id="attachment_476" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Vierte volunteered for the magic show"]
[/caption][caption id="attachment_478" align="aligncenter" width="179" caption="Vierte and his first FacePaint"]
[/caption]***
The highlight of my weekend was meeting Martha Stewart. She was so nice and even arrived 20 minutes before the schedule. I only have one picture with her a big thanks to Kari of Chef and Steward for taking the photo.


[...] was teasing me that I still haven’t made the cakes that they both requested. See after making Mickey Mouse cake for Liam and watching Cake Boss every night V’s long cake request includes McQueen, Dog, [...]
ReplyDeleteSources...
ReplyDelete[...]check below, are some totally unrelated websites to ours, however, they are most trustworthy sources that we use[...]…...
Cool sites...
ReplyDelete[...]we came across a cool website that you might be interested in. Take a look if you want[...]…...
Recent Blogroll Additions…...
ReplyDelete[...]usually posts some very interesting stuff like this. If you’re new to this site[...]…...
Superb website...
ReplyDelete[...]always a big fan of linking to bloggers that I love but don’t get a lot of link love from[...]…...
Websites worth visiting...
ReplyDelete[...]here are some links to sites that we link to because we think they are worth visiting[...]…...
Links...
ReplyDelete[...]Sites of interest we have a link to[...]…...
Read was interesting, stay in touch…...
ReplyDelete[...]please visit the sites we follow, including this one, as it represents our picks from the web[...]…...
Online Article…...
ReplyDelete[...]The information mentioned in the article are some of the best available [...]…...
Recent Blogroll Additions…...
ReplyDelete[...]usually posts some very interesting stuff like this. If you’re new to this site[...]…...
Recommeneded websites...
ReplyDelete[...]Here are some of the sites we recommend for our visitors[...]…...
Cool sites...
ReplyDelete[...]we came across a cool site that you might enjoy. Take a look if you want[...]…...
You should check this out...
ReplyDelete[...] Wonderful story, reckoned we could combine a few unrelated data, nevertheless really worth taking a look, whoa did one learn about Mid East has got more problerms as well [...]…...
Recommeneded websites...
ReplyDelete[...]Here are some of the sites we recommend for our visitors[...]…...
Sites we Like…...
ReplyDelete[...] Every once in a while we choose blogs that we read. Listed below are the latest sites that we choose [...]…...
Cool sites...
ReplyDelete[...]we came across a cool site that you might enjoy. Take a look if you want[...]…...
Online Article…...
ReplyDelete[...]Hi, I didn't mean to hijack you post. I just wanted some information on this valet parking company. Has anyone heard of them? Preferred Parking Systems.4205 Seneca Avenue, Chattanooga, TN 37409, (423) 218-9383[...]…...
Websites you should visit...
ReplyDelete[...]Hi, I didn't mean to hijack you post. I just wanted some information on this valet parking company. Has anyone heard of them? Class A Parking 860 Johnson Ferry Road #140, Atlanta, GA 30342 (770) 927-7517[...]…...
Websites you should visit...
ReplyDelete[...]Hi. I didn't mean to take over your post. I just wanted some information on this web design company in Atlanta. Has anyone heard of them? Aftershock Web Design - 860 Johnson Ferry Road #140, Atlanta, GA 30342 (770) 927-7517[...]…...
Check this out...
ReplyDelete[...] that is the end of this article. Here you’ll find some sites that we think you’ll appreciate, just click the links over[...]…...
Related…...
ReplyDelete[...]just beneath, are numerous totally not related sites to ours, however, they are surely worth going over[...]…...
Related…...
ReplyDelete[...]just beneath, are numerous totally not related sites to ours, however, they are surely worth going over[...]…...
Sites we Like…...
ReplyDelete[...] Every once in a while we choose blogs that we read. Listed below are the latest sites that we choose [...]…...
You should check this out...
ReplyDelete[...] Wonderful story, reckoned we could combine a few unrelated data, nevertheless really worth taking a look, whoa did one learn about Mid East has got more problerms as well [...]…...
Check this out...
ReplyDelete[...] that is the end of this article. Here you’ll find some sites that we think you’ll appreciate, just click the links over[...]…...
Links...
ReplyDelete[...]Sites of interest we have a link to[...]…...
Websites you should visit...
ReplyDelete[...]below you’ll find the link to some sites that we think you should visit[...]…...
Superb website...
ReplyDelete[...]always a big fan of linking to bloggers that I love but don’t get a lot of link love from[...]…...