My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, please visit http://www.cuddlesandcrumbs.com and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Apr 28, 2011

Egg Morning

I love mornings. I have my quiet time while preparing breakfast @ 5:30am. Enjoying the early morning music of boiling water for my coffee. 





Fresh brewed coffee makes me start my day with a smile on my face.




C and I get to enjoy quality time eating breakfast. Talking about what his day will be and me asking and planning dinner with him. It's just breakfast and we're talking about what to eat for dinner.



Today's breakfast I prepared Garlic Fried Rice, Sunny-side-up Egg, and Ham. All fried in my trusty wok. 




Filipinos love a heavy breakfast and would almost always require an egg. We have a lot of "*silog" breakfast menu: TapSilog - beef tapa, LongSilog - longganisa (sweet pork sausage) , BangSilog (daing na bangus), HamSilog (ham). *"Silog" stands for Sinangag na Kanin (Fried Rice) and Itlog (Egg). If you have notice we use the first 3 letters of the main meat that goes along rice and egg.






How do you crack your eggs? 
I used to crack my egg on the side of a bowl or counter but I always end up having bits of shell at the end. One TV chef suggested to crack the egg on a flat surface. I did just that and no more shells. 


Wishing each one of you an Eggirriffic Morning!

34 comments:

  1. hi there!ahmm..nice breakfast.. miss my mom coz everytime i visit mom house in province she always cook a yummy breakfast. nice post and blog.. tc

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that photo with the runny egg all over the rice. Ah, if only I had the patience to make something like this for breakfast (I wake up like an animal and pounce on the first edible thing which usually means that b'fast cooking never happens...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magandang umaga! It's morning here in California and the first thing I opened to see was your blog and it was very fitting to read a post about breakfast... silogs!! Love , love fried eggs and fried rice in the morning. I also wanted to thank you for following the blog and for tweeting about Saveur. It really isnt about the blog but it is about Filipino food. I;m so excited that a big American food magazine is noticing our food. Thanks to Filipino food bloggers like yourself, we are making our wonderful food known!

    Even if you're in Dubai you and your families can still vote. Just choose "Not Applicable" for State and "United States" for Country. Feel free to pass it on to your family and friends.

    Ingat lagi,
    Jun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sources...

    [...]check below, are some totally unrelated websites to ours, however, they are most trustworthy sources that we use[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Links...

    [...]Sites of interest we have a link to[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Related…...

    [...]just beneath, are numerous totally not related sites to ours, however, they are surely worth going over[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blogs ou should be reading...

    [...]Here is a Great Blog You Might Find Interesting that we Encourage You[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sites we Like…...

    [...] Every once in a while we choose blogs that we read. Listed below are the latest sites that we choose [...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Online Article…...

    [...]The information mentioned in the article are some of the best available [...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sites we Like…...

    [...] Every once in a while we choose blogs that we read. Listed below are the latest sites that we choose [...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Visitor recommendations...

    [...]one of our visitors recently recommended the following website[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gems form the internet...

    [...]very few websites that happen to be detailed below, from our point of view are undoubtedly well worth checking out[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Online Article…...

    [...]The information mentioned in the article are some of the best available [...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome website...

    [...]the time to read or visit the content or sites we have linked to below the[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gems form the internet...

    [...]very few websites that happen to be detailed below, from our point of view are undoubtedly well worth checking out[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gems form the internet...

    [...]very few websites that happen to be detailed below, from our point of view are undoubtedly well worth checking out[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great website...

    [...]we like to honor many other internet sites on the web, even if they aren’t linked to us, by linking to them. Under are some webpages worth checking out[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great website...

    [...]we like to honor many other internet sites on the web, even if they aren’t linked to us, by linking to them. Under are some webpages worth checking out[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Visitor recommendations...

    [...]one of our visitors recently recommended the following website[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Links...

    [...]Sites of interest we have a link to[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Websites you should visit...

    [...]Hi, I didn't mean to hijack you post. I just wanted some information on this valet parking company. Has anyone heard of them? Preferred Parking Systems.4205 Seneca Avenue, Chattanooga, TN 37409, (423) 218-9383[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  22. Websites you should visit...

    [...]Hi, I didn't mean to hijack you post. I just wanted some information on this valet parking company. Has anyone heard of them? Class A Parking 860 Johnson Ferry Road #140, Atlanta, GA 30342 (770) 927-7517[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  23. Atlanta Web DesignApril 21, 2012 at 7:45 AM

    Websites you should visit...

    [...]Hi. I didn't mean to take over your post. I just wanted some information on this web design company in Atlanta. Has anyone heard of them? Aftershock Web Design - 860 Johnson Ferry Road #140, Atlanta, GA 30342 (770) 927-7517[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  24. You should check this out...

    [...] Wonderful story, reckoned we could combine a few unrelated data, nevertheless really worth taking a look, whoa did one learn about Mid East has got more problerms as well [...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  25. Visitor recommendations...

    [...]one of our visitors recently recommended the following website[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  26. Awesome website...

    [...]the time to read or visit the content or sites we have linked to below the[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  27. Websites we think you should visit...

    [...]although websites we backlink to below are considerably not related to ours, we feel they are actually worth a go through, so have a look[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  28. Websites worth visiting...

    [...]here are some links to sites that we link to because we think they are worth visiting[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  29. Recommeneded websites...

    [...]Here are some of the sites we recommend for our visitors[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  30. Gems form the internet...

    [...]very few websites that happen to be detailed below, from our point of view are undoubtedly well worth checking out[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  31. Sources...

    [...]check below, are some totally unrelated websites to ours, however, they are most trustworthy sources that we use[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  32. You should check this out...

    [...] Wonderful story, reckoned we could combine a few unrelated data, nevertheless really worth taking a look, whoa did one learn about Mid East has got more problerms as well [...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  33. Sources...

    [...]check below, are some totally unrelated websites to ours, however, they are most trustworthy sources that we use[...]…...

    ReplyDelete