My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, please visit http://www.cuddlesandcrumbs.com and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Apr 6, 2011

It's my birthday today! Dino Cupcake

There's a cake on the table and V declares "It's my birthday today!"


My demanding little customer with Debbie Brown's "50 Easy Party Cakes" sat on the carpet flipping pages deciding on the cake design he want.


V: I know! I want a dinosaur cake. Can we make it now? I will help.
M: I will try my best to make you one.
V: You can do it Mama.




Meet V's dino cupcake :)

I'm using a new fondant recipe suggested by my friend Sandy. I just have a little problem with the fondant it easily breaks when shaped or rolled and it's way too oily compared to the usual MMF. I'm asking help online hopefully I get advise on how to fix the problem. 

***
and btw we are not celebrating any birthday we just happen to have a cake coz it's the time of the month that my hormones go crazy!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on a very brave attempt and brilliant result! Vierte must think his Mama is super (and rightly so)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that your son says you can do it... my daughter does the same whenever she comes up with complicated ideas for me to work on... like a farmhouse cake!! then she changes her mind and says clock cake! dino looks cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies.

    Just today he asked for a ghost castle with dragon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on a very brave attempt and brilliant result! Vierte must think his Mama is super (and rightly so)!

    ReplyDelete