My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, please visit http://www.cuddlesandcrumbs.com and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Feb 18, 2013

Last dance with Sheya

I just learned that 7th birthday are suppose to be celebrated in a grand way. I don't remember having a fancy celebration when I turned 7.

 

SheyaVierte


Vierte with birthday girl Sheya


Our family friend, the Mendoza's celebrated the 7th birthday of their youngest at Novotel Hotel. Pretty Sheya had 2 birthday gowns for the event.


Kids presented a Move's like Jagger Dance and V had a special last dance with Sheya.


 

V was Sheya's last dance.
 

He's such a young man now worrying about clothes to wear and what shoe's goes well with it and his hair has to be spiky. He's got 5 girlfriends and one special girl to whom he likes to hold hands with.
 

You will always be Mum's 1st baby boy!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment