My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, please visit http://www.cuddlesandcrumbs.com and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Mar 30, 2012

Spider Costume

V went to school today as a spider.



 

Being a mom made me a creative person.

 

You see I'm not the most creative person in my family. My mom knows how knit, sew, draw, and has a green thumb. My sister Bernadette is the artist she can create artsy stuff making use of materials available on hand, she plays the guitar, knows how to draw, a good singer and dancer. My brother he's good at fixing things and learned how to draw and played the guitar because Bernadette taught him how. As for me well I like to tell my siblings what I want and they happily (forced) to do it for me (perks of being the eldest).

 

Everything changed though when V came to my life. I wanted to learn how to bake yummy cakes and make them pretty which led me to learn how to work with fondant. The joy I saw in his eyes when I made his Dragon cake was priceless (he's actually planning his 5th birthday cake now).

 

I once taught that I'm not the person who can stay in the house and be all domesticated, but alas here I am a stay at home mom. I easily gave up 8 years of corporate life and be a housewife and I'm happy with my decision (I can no longer see myself going back).

 

Why all this drama?

 

I made an effort and made this spider costume for V. My mom will sure be proud.

 

You will need a black long sleeves, black socks, black bonnet, black string/id lace and newspapers .

1. Fill 2 pairs of socks with newspaper balls.

2. Sew socks on the sides.

3. Tie or sew black strings in each socks (the part where the socks bends)

4. Make a bracelet like where your child can hold or wear so he can move his spider feet.

 

 

25 comments:

  1. delete me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I don't know if I want to go back to the corporate world either. But I still plan to go back to work one day...just not in Dubai.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arwa (LaMereCulinaire)March 31, 2012 at 1:32 AM

    This is one cute spider! V is rocking it!
    One day you really should consider giving cake decorating classes! I'll be your first student! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Read was interesting, stay in touch…...

    [...]please visit the sites we follow, including this one, as it represents our picks from the web[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tumblr article...

    I saw a writer writing about this on Tumblr and it linked to...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sites we Like…...

    [...] Every once in a while we choose blogs that we read. Listed below are the latest sites that we choose [...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Online Article…...

    [...]The information mentioned in the article are some of the best available [...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Related…...

    [...]just beneath, are numerous totally not related sites to ours, however, they are surely worth going over[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Links Trackback...

    [...]Sites of interest we have a link to[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Recent Blogroll Additions…...

    [...]usually posts some very interesting stuff like this. If you’re new to this site[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Online Article…...

    [...]The information mentioned in the article are some of the best available [...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome website...

    [...]the time to read or visit the content or sites we have linked to below the[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Related…...

    [...]just beneath, are numerous totally not related sites to ours, however, they are surely worth going over[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great website...

    [...]we like to honor many other internet sites on the web, even if they aren’t linked to us, by linking to them. Under are some webpages worth checking out[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Visitor recommendations...

    [...]one of our visitors recently recommended the following website[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Trackback...

    [...]Sites of interest we have a link to[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  17. You should check this out...

    [...] Wonderful story, reckoned we could combine a few unrelated data, nevertheless really worth taking a look, whoa did one learn about Mid East has got more problerms as well [...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Online Article…...

    [...]The information mentioned in the article are some of the best available [...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cool sites...

    [...]we came across a cool site that you might enjoy. Take a look if you want[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great website...

    [...]we like to honor many other internet sites on the web, even if they aren’t linked to us, by linking to them. Under are some webpages worth checking out[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Read was interesting, stay in touch…...

    [...]please visit the sites we follow, including this one, as it represents our picks from the web[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  22. Recent Blogroll Additions…...

    [...]usually posts some very interesting stuff like this. If you’re new to this site[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  23. Links...

    [...]Sites of interest we have a link to[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  24. Recent Blogroll Additions…...

    [...]usually posts some very interesting stuff like this. If you’re new to this site[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  25. [...] call helen mirren surrogates surrogates james garner veteran aircraft [...]

    ReplyDelete