My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, please visit http://www.cuddlesandcrumbs.com and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Mar 18, 2012

Sino Chai

Whenever we crave for a good dim sum, C and I always choose to eat at Sino Chai. It's a plus that on weekends they have an eat-all-you-can dim sum.

C opted to order Fried Rice with Sweet & Sour Chicken while V and I shared the dim sum. The server asked if we preferred any dim sum to be served to us and since we can't decide I asked to try one of each dim sum available.



This Chives Pancake is one of V's favorite. Crunchy but doesn't feel oily.

 



Before I forget the eat all you can comes with a free soup of the day. I forgot the name of the soup but it's a rich broth infused with tea with chicken shreds and tofu.

 

 

Lotus Leaves Dim Sum - a steamed sticky rice with chicken and shrimps.

 


Mix Dim Sum. I can't remember all the name but what we have here if I'm correct they are Shu Mai, Beef Dumpling, and Vegetable Dumpling. We had to request another batch of this since V ate almost everything. Sharing is strictly not allowed but when I asked if I can share it with my 4 yr old the server said yes since he was still a small boy, they just don't know that he had an appetite of a 7 yr old when it comes to dim sum.


Checking our bill I think what we have here are the dim sum cakes: Radish Cake, Tofu Skin, and Seafood Cake. Radish cake was the least favorite, the texture didn't appeal to us.



Fried Dim Sum Plate: Chicken Spring Roll, Almond Prawn, Beef Fried Dumpling. The fried Almond Prawn on the left was a favorite. I stopped V to order another set of them since I know I'd end up eating everything and I no longer have any space in my tummy.


        


We ended our meal with some Red Bean Cake, and Sesame Ball.



And of course the meal wouldn't have been complete with some bubble tea.


Total bill: 198 Dhs.


This includes C's seafood fried rice and sweet and sour chicken, a diet coke, bubble tea and my Dim Sum lunch promo that cost 78 Dhs.


 

Sino Chai specializes in Chinese and Taiwanese food prepared in a healthier way and they also have a wide range of tea available. For all of you tea lovers and would like to try some healthy good food drop by this hidden gem inside Healthcare City.

 

Sino Chai Teahouse Restaurant



Building No. 27,

Block B, IBN Sina Building

Dubai Healthcare City

Telephone: 04 435 5650



30 comments:

  1. Looks really good! I think I'll try this soon...the price is pretty reasonable as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is! Can't wait to read your post about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks yummy all around! I've always found that radish cake demands a dipping sauce bc as you say, it is quite bland on it's own. At home, we use Vietnames nuoc cham and at restaurants, usually a soy-based sauce with Sriracha or other spicy dip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They actually provided some dipping sauce a soy sauce base and one with mayo. The server forgot to mention which sauce goes well with which dumpling. and I just failed to ask as well

    ReplyDelete
  5. Online Articles...

    [...]The information mentioned in the article are some of the best available [...]......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gems form the internet...

    [...]very few websites that happen to be detailed below, from our point of view are undoubtedly well worth checking out[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sources...

    [...]check below, are some totally unrelated websites to ours, however, they are most trustworthy sources that we use[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gems form the internet...

    [...]very few websites that happen to be detailed below, from our point of view are undoubtedly well worth checking out[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Related…...

    [...]just beneath, are numerous totally not related sites to ours, however, they are surely worth going over[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Superb website...

    [...]always a big fan of linking to bloggers that I love but don’t get a lot of link love from[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Websites worth visiting...

    [...]here are some links to sites that we link to because we think they are worth visiting[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Read was interesting, stay in touch…...

    [...]please visit the sites we follow, including this one, as it represents our picks from the web[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gems form the internet...

    [...]very few websites that happen to be detailed below, from our point of view are undoubtedly well worth checking out[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gems form the internet...

    [...]very few websites that happen to be detailed below, from our point of view are undoubtedly well worth checking out[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome website...

    [...]the time to read or visit the content or sites we have linked to below the[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Websites you should visit...

    [...]below you’ll find the link to some sites that we think you should visit[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Superb website...

    [...]always a big fan of linking to bloggers that I love but don’t get a lot of link love from[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Recommeneded websites...

    [...]Here are some of the sites we recommend for our visitors[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great website...

    [...]we like to honor many other internet sites on the web, even if they aren’t linked to us, by linking to them. Under are some webpages worth checking out[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sites we Like…...

    [...] Every once in a while we choose blogs that we read. Listed below are the latest sites that we choose [...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  21. You should check this out...

    [...] Wonderful story, reckoned we could combine a few unrelated data, nevertheless really worth taking a look, whoa did one learn about Mid East has got more problerms as well [...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  22. Visitor recommendations...

    [...]one of our visitors recently recommended the following website[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  23. Recommeneded websites...

    [...]Here are some of the sites we recommend for our visitors[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  24. Superb website...

    [...]always a big fan of linking to bloggers that I love but don’t get a lot of link love from[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cool sites...

    [...]we came across a cool site that you might enjoy. Take a look if you want[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  26. Online Article…...

    [...]The information mentioned in the article are some of the best available [...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  27. Recent Blogroll Additions…...

    [...]usually posts some very interesting stuff like this. If you’re new to this site[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  28. Cool sites...

    [...]we came across a cool site that you might enjoy. Take a look if you want[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  29. [...] heard about Sino Chai before – on fellow Fooderati blog My Nappytales – and was definitely interested in visiting someday. I just never got the chance. I’ve [...]

    ReplyDelete
  30. [...] heard about Sino Chai before – on fellow Fooderati blog My Nappytales – and was definitely interested in visiting someday. I just never got the chance. I’ve [...]

    ReplyDelete