
Banana!!!! say it the way Minions do.
Banana is a staple in our pantry, I buy it every week but we are not big banana eaters. When Daddy C see's them turning black he would always tell me "Why didn't you pack me 1 to eat in the office?" but he really doesn't bother getting one to eat at home.
Growing up in Davao meant we had a variety of bananas available - lacatan, latundan, señorita, and saba (this are the only ones that I know). My favorite among them is the "señorita" it's a small one with a whiter flesh and you can eat all in one bite.
Yes. I buy bananas and wait for them to turn black which means they are very RRRRRipppe and then the kitchen fun begins. I bake something and viola it's gone in a day or two plus it is also a healthy school snack for LittleMan V.

The original recipe which I got from AmbitiousKitchen is vegan and gluten free. I made use of the quick oats I have in the pantry added some left over ground pistachio's from V's cake and laban milk (which is what I use whenever recipe calls for buttermilk).
[amd-zlrecipe-recipe:3]
great recipe! Hubby is crazy with anything nuts. Will bookmark this and hopefully I can beat my son to some very ripe bananas -- he loves them 'spotted' (will eat 2-3 in one sitting lol!)
ReplyDeleteI hope he likes the recipe.
ReplyDelete