On a recent trip to Mirdiff City Centre (MCC) I discovered a comfortable room located on the south food court for Mom & Kids to use.
Once you get inside the ladies room you will see a Mama & Baby sign press on the button to open the door you will find a spacious room, an advantage for Mom's with strollers.
Inside they have 2 changing area, play area for your toddlers.

3 rooms which opens when you press the button.

I only got to check 2 rooms one of which is a changing and feeding room.

the other room provides a Mom & Baby toilet seat as well as sink.


Also available in the room are bottle heaters and microwave oven.

a big THANK YOU to MCC for providing us Mom's a special room to go about our important business.
Location: South Food Court of Mirdiff City Centre
I hope other malls will have rooms similar to this as well
ReplyDeleteSmiles from sunny Dubai (=
Wow! That is one amazing mother and baby room. While most of the big malls have BF rooms, I've never seen one like this MCC one.
ReplyDelete[...] malls and establishments here have dedicated baby rooms where a mom can breastfeed her [...]
ReplyDeleteI didn't see this post before I wrote my own! Isn't this room fantastic for moms? It was clean, didn't smell like urine and had lots of toys for the kids. A truly unique feature of Dubai is now they treat breastfeeding moms.
ReplyDelete