My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, please visit http://www.cuddlesandcrumbs.com and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Apr 12, 2012

a Wedding Cake

I told my bride friend I'd post about the cake after I get a copy from the photographers but I just can't wait any longer and have to share my latest achievement.

 

I've been busy for the past month preparing for this cake. Yes it did took a long time to plan-look for the right flowers, baking pans and just the perfect cake recipe.

 

Once I get the professional photos I'll post more pictures with the cake recipe. For now, here is the latest cake (and my first wedding cake) from my kitchen.

 

28 comments:

  1. That is AMAZING! Wow looks like sooo much hard work went into it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Devina! My friend and I had fun making the cake

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great website...

    [...]we like to honor many other internet sites on the web, even if they aren’t linked to us, by linking to them. Under are some webpages worth checking out[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogs ou should be reading...

    [...]Here is a Great Blog You Might Find Interesting that we Encourage You[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sources...

    [...]check below, are some totally unrelated websites to ours, however, they are most trustworthy sources that we use[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Visitor recommendations...

    [...]one of our visitors recently recommended the following website[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome website...

    [...]the time to read or visit the content or sites we have linked to below the[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Check this out...

    [...] that is the end of this article. Here you’ll find some sites that we think you’ll appreciate, just click the links over[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome website...

    [...]the time to read or visit the content or sites we have linked to below the[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great website...

    [...]we like to honor many other internet sites on the web, even if they aren’t linked to us, by linking to them. Under are some webpages worth checking out[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Online Article…...

    [...]The information mentioned in the article are some of the best available [...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome website...

    [...]the time to read or visit the content or sites we have linked to below the[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Superb website...

    [...]always a big fan of linking to bloggers that I love but don’t get a lot of link love from[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  14. You should check this out...

    [...] Wonderful story, reckoned we could combine a few unrelated data, nevertheless really worth taking a look, whoa did one learn about Mid East has got more problerms as well [...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Recent Blogroll Additions…...

    [...]usually posts some very interesting stuff like this. If you’re new to this site[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sites we Like…...

    [...] Every once in a while we choose blogs that we read. Listed below are the latest sites that we choose [...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Websites worth visiting...

    [...]here are some links to sites that we link to because we think they are worth visiting[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Online Article…...

    [...]The information mentioned in the article are some of the best available [...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Recommeneded websites...

    [...]Here are some of the sites we recommend for our visitors[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Related…...

    [...]just beneath, are numerous totally not related sites to ours, however, they are surely worth going over[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Visitor recommendations...

    [...]one of our visitors recently recommended the following website[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  22. [...] the wedding cake that kept my kitchen busy for several weeks? That final wedding week my friend Diane and I had a [...]

    ReplyDelete
  23. [...] fighter 14 ultimate fighter 14 2011 bowl projections ndamukong suh ndamukong suh aptera aptera This entry is filed under instilled and tagged bowl projections, ndamukong suh, [...]

    ReplyDelete
  24. [...] had my mind set to use peanut butter flavored SMBC to frost the wedding cake and so as the cake’s were cooling off inside the fridge there I was mixing 2 batches of [...]

    ReplyDelete
  25. nice! cutey flowerettes! .. anong flavor nung cake?

    ReplyDelete