My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, please visit http://www.cuddlesandcrumbs.com and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Sep 5, 2011

School Bag Tag

The day we got back from our vacation we claimed V's school books and uniform, yes we are excited.

V has a total of 10 books which I have yet to label and cover. Book cover used here is very different from the book cover we use back home. A mom friend advised me to cover a dummy book on my first try and do it slowly.

I'm looking for ways to personalize book labels and bag tags, doing crafts is just not my thing, I can only do one if there's an instruction (with illustrations please) right in front of me. That's why I'm happy that I came across Jill's blog - Controlling my Chaos, she's a teacher with two lovely daughter, I absolutely love how she organize things and how she makes things pretty. Anyway, I got this  bag tag idea from Jill I don't have any digital scrapbook software instead I used MS powerpoint, I have yet to find a wood and a Mod Podged mentioned on the post.



Any tips you'd like to share for a 1st time school mom?

16 comments:

  1. You should try asking Dina Murali (accordingtodina.blogspot) she's fabulous with her design ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. [...] hier den Originalbeitrag weiterlesen: School Bag Tag | my Nappytales [...]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great website...

    [...]we like to honor many other internet sites on the web, even if they aren’t linked to us, by linking to them. Under are some webpages worth checking out[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Websites worth visiting...

    [...]here are some links to sites that we link to because we think they are worth visiting[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Recommeneded websites...

    [...]Here are few of the websites we recommend to our visitors[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Read was interesting, stay in touch…...

    [...]please visit the sites we follow, including this one, as it represents our picks from the web[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Superb website...

    [...]always a big fan of linking to bloggers that I love but don’t get a lot of link love from[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blogs ou should be reading...

    [...]Here is a Great Blog You Might Find Interesting that we Encourage You[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Read was interesting, stay in touch…...

    [...]please visit the sites we follow, including this one, as it represents our picks from the web[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Visitor recommendations...

    [...]one of our visitors recently recommended the following website[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Check this out...

    [...] that is the end of this article. Here you’ll find some sites that we think you’ll appreciate, just click the links over[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sources...

    [...]check below, are some totally unrelated websites to ours, however, they are most trustworthy sources that we use[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Visitor recommendations...

    [...]one of our visitors recently recommended the following website[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gems form the internet...

    [...]very few websites that happen to be detailed below, from our point of view are undoubtedly well worth checking out[...]…...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Online Article…...

    [...]The information mentioned in the article are some of the best available [...]…...

    ReplyDelete