My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, please visit http://www.cuddlesandcrumbs.com and update your bookmarks.

Pages

May 9, 2008

muntik na!

lying on our bed while Vierte takes his morning "nanan" I fell asleep after a while I noticed that he was still awake and was playing with his hands

then...

I woke and Vierte was not beside me! At the foot of the bed their I found him, his head lying on her Tita's laptop bag his hands grabbing the handle while half his body was in bed, susme! I immediately grab him then he started to cry and laugh afterwards.

Thanks to his angels nothing bad happened.

3 comments:

  1. Am so glad that he was ok. This has happened a few time with me and Mina too. Tsk tsk...so far so good.

    Wanted to wish you a Happy mother's Day!

    You know from the little profile pic in the comment you had, you look mixed. Are you? hehe,.. i was like, how did this white woman find me? heheh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. arent we lucky that angels are everywhere? happy mother's day!

    ReplyDelete