My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, please visit http://www.cuddlesandcrumbs.com and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Apr 21, 2008

Love You Forever

Made a trip to National Bookstore and bought myself a copy of this book, read it to Vierte that night and I was teary eyed once more.

I read the poem/story below from Ms. D's site, I got teary eyed after.

Love You Forever by Robert Munsch

A mother held her new baby and very slowly rocked
him back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. And while she held him, she sang:

I’ll love you forever,
I’ll like you for always,
As long as I’m living my baby you’ll be.



I really really recommend that you buy the book, that's why I cut the story short.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my - I love that book. I posted the original story of that - it's very touching. I'd ind the link later and post it here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. everytime I read it pareho pa din ang effect sa akin.

    ReplyDelete